At Charlotte Gastroenterology & Hepatology, we want our patients to know your care is of our utmost concern. As always, we keep the highest standards of quality and cleanliness. During the outbreak of COVID-19, please work with us to provide safe surroundings for our patients and staff.
At this time in our endoscopy centers, many scheduled procedures will go on as originally planned. However, you may receive a call to reschedule, should we feel your procedure can be postponed.
Telemedicine is now available for our high-risk patients, as well as those who prefer not to be seen in an office setting at this time.
For the safety of others and your own:
- Should you have fever and/or respiratory symptoms, please reschedule your appointment or procedure.
- No one under the age of 12 will be admitted to our reception/waiting areas.
- We ask you to bring no more than one person to accompany you to your appointment. For their safety, the person accompanying you should be under the age of 65.
- We are following social distancing guidelines. Once you’ve checked in, you may be asked to wait in your car until your appointment time. This will limit overcrowding in waiting areas.
- We are also limiting vendor access to our clinics.
To reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often, preferably for 20 seconds, with soap and water.
- Avoid contact with persons who have symptoms and are sick, have traveled outside the USA to a designated level 2 or 3 country, or have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Stay at home if you have fever and/or respiratory symptoms.
- Disinfect surfaces which are touched frequently.
- Practice social distancing guidelines.
Should you have any questions or concerns about an upcoming visit please do not hesitate to contact our offices. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.