13th Annual Morrison YMCA Charity Golf Tournament
Please join Charlotte Gastroenterology & Hepatology at the 13th Annual Morrison YMCA Charity Golf Tournament on Monday, June 3rd at the Ballantyne Country Club. This event benefits the YMCA Community Support Campaign which supports programs such as Y Readers Literacy Academy for under-resourced 1st and 2nd graders at Nations Ford Elementary School.
Registration and Range Opening at 10:30 AM. Shotgun Start at 12:00 PM.
- 18 holes of golf with cart
- Lunch before the tournament
- Refreshments on the course
- Range balls
- Goodie bag and major gift
- Dinner and Awards
- Long Drive Contest (Pre-game, Driving Range)
- $25,000 Putting Contest (Putting Green)
- Closest to the pin (Hole 3)
- Play if forward (Hole 7, 18) – Eligible if entire team bought Mulligan packages
- Longest Drive (Women – Hole 1, Men – Hole 14)
- Each Par 3 has Hole in One prizes (Prizes include a car on Hole 8 )