Scott Brotze, MD
- Internal Medicine
- Carolinas Medical Center Internal Medicine Residency Program, Charlotte, NC
- Kansas University Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Adult gastroenterology and hepatology
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
- Colon cancer screening
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of American (CCFA)
- Mecklenburg County Medical Society (MCMS)
- North Carolina Medical Society (NCMS)
- North Carolina Society of Gastroenterology (NCSG)
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor Award 2022, 2023
- SouthPark Magazine North Carolina’s Top Doctors: Charlotte region, Gastroenterology, 2022
Dr. Brotze joined Charlotte Gastroenterology & Hepatology in 2003 and is the former chairman of the Endoscopy Division at the Novant Huntersville Medical Center.
He is a member of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE), the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA), the Mecklenburg County Medical Society (MCMS), the North Carolina Medical Society (NCMS), and the North Carolina Society for Gastroenterology (NCSG). He was awarded as a “Top Doctor” in 2022, by Castle Connolly and a “Top Doctor” in 2022 from SouthPark Magazine.
In his spare time, Dr. Brotze enjoys fitness and spending time outdoors. He lives in Huntersville with his family and has two adult children.
CGH Mint Hill is located in the Novant Health Mint Hill Medical Center, conveniently located off I-485.
Our Ballantyne office is located off the I-485 Johnson Road exit in the Ballantyne Corporate Park. Both our medical office and endoscopy center can be found in the Ballantyne Medical Two building.
CGH Huntersville is located less than a mile from Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center in The Park. We’re conveniently located for patients working and living in Huntersville, Concord, Denver, and the lower Lake Norman area.
CGH Mooresville and the CGH Mooresville Endoscopy Center are located in Fairview Center, which is adjacent to Lake Norman Regional Medical Center and the Lowes Corporate Campus.
The Randolph Road office and endoscopy center offer a convenient location for those living and working in Charlotte’s beautiful center-city.
ECLN was established as a joint venture between CGH and Novant to better serve the Lake-area community. Our office can be found on the second floor of the Presbyterian Northpoint building.