Siddharth P. Sura, MD, MPH
- Internal Medicine
- Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Adult gastroenterology and hepatology
- Colon cancer screening
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- Mecklenburg County Medical Society (MCMS)
- North Carolina Medical Society (NCMS)
- North Carolina Society of Gastroenterology (NCSG)
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA)
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor, 2023
- Charlotte Magazine Award, 2023
Dr. Sura joined Charlotte Gastroenterology & Hepatology in 2021, bringing over six years of GI experience from a practice outside of the Charlotte area.
Growing up in Apex, NC, Dr. Sura attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for both his undergraduate studies and medical school. Between that time, he pursued his interest in health policy by completing a Master of Public Health degree from the John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. After completing his fellowship, he returned to his home state where he now lives with his wife and their two children. He was featured as a “Top Doc” by Castle Connolly in 2023.
Outside of work, Dr. Sura likes to spend his free time traveling, hiking and being with his family. He also enjoys watching sports; especially college basketball and football as a long-time UNC fan.